Work, Work and more work...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:37 PM
I'm tired... Had been working almost e whole week except for Monday... Yest work, today work, tmr still have to work... Then Fri is Sec 1 registeration also needa work... Really tired... Worked since 9.30 this morning... Only end work at 4.30 this evening... Tmr also e same... But I don't have to go there so early cos I needa go buy school shoes 1st...

I don't care le la... I've already earned around $200+++ for e 2 mths of working... Next week I'm not gonna work... I wanna have a week of rest before school reopen... Needa get all my hols assignment done... So... I don't care what ever excuse they use to ask me to work... I'M NOT GONNA GO AND WORK!!!!!

Anyway... another reason for not working is because of the bookshop auntie's grandson... I've been tolerating him since yesterday... But he had really gone overboard.. Everyone' tolerance has a limt... And he had gone beyond mine...

He's only pri. 2 this year... BUt he's already a pervert... I was trying to add on the books on e shelf in thebookshop... He just walk pass me and hit my butt... Not only once lor... It's abt 3 to 4 times... I thot that he's still a kid... So don't balme him... BUt he had really gone real overboard today... Kept on calling the three of us working there 'dumb bell', 'nuts'... Even his grandmother he also dre to say this... And he's ruining everything that we're doing today by just staying there what ever we do he also wanna do... Kept messing things up.... He adds on to the noise pollution too...

I hate people to touch my hair... And he had also done a thing to my hair that even my sis don't dare to do... Cos I'll flare up... HE PULLED THE RUBBER BAND OFF MY HAIR!!! I LOOKED LIKE A MAD WOMEN BECAUSE OF THAT!!! That second, I really flare up!!! Scolded him like mad, shouting at the top of my vioce... I don't care who's around... I really can't tolerate his behaviour le...

I noe that the books shop will be real busy this few days... So I've decided to stay till this Fri... I'm not gonna go back after the Sec 1 registeration... I swear...

Haiz... Thank goodness there's this blog for me o spill everything out... I really want let it out... But don't wanna talk to anyone abt it... this should be the best way bah...

Haiz... after talking abt that boy... I've no mood to talk abt other things le... Tell you all some other stuff tmr bah... Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.