Afternoon classes...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:08 PM
I should have tak abt my aftenoon classes yesterday... ut I was watching Hana Kimi then... So... I shall update u all on what had happen in school...
Well... We had started our afternoon classes yesterday... Monday's lesson is Lit with Ms Loh... Quite siany... Almost fell asleep... Her class is so quite lor... no one dare to speak up... Met my other 2 science -- Bio n Phy trs for e 1st time yest... Bio was Mrs Aszlan... Her lesson was also very quite de.. And it's the first period of the day... Make me wanna fall asleep... I'm in her class... But throughout the lessson... My soul flew somewhere else... Didn't really concentrate on what she's talking about... Phy was taught by Mr Farid... He was late by ard 15min... His lessons still not that bad la... Doing calculations and he taught us a short cut for it...
Then today.. We had our first lesson in the lecture theatre... the air-con inside e room not cold one.. Then Chem. Lesson there also nt that interesting... I prefer practical.. Haha... Saw Mrs Carmen Tan today... 1st SS lesson with her... I really agree to what Jac say abt her... Haha... He lesson also sian till me and jia wanna sleep le... And my soul isn't in class again.. I was thinking abt something else again...
Today' english lesson wasn't that bad... Cos we were having a test... Tr didn't get to tak much... So we aren't shoot by his bullets... Machine Gun didn't have a chance to work today... But I'm sure that it'll work tmr... So I better be careful...
Kk.. Gtg le... Enjoy my last 1/2hr on youtube... Update u all on my stuffs again soon... Cya...
Well... We had started our afternoon classes yesterday... Monday's lesson is Lit with Ms Loh... Quite siany... Almost fell asleep... Her class is so quite lor... no one dare to speak up... Met my other 2 science -- Bio n Phy trs for e 1st time yest... Bio was Mrs Aszlan... Her lesson was also very quite de.. And it's the first period of the day... Make me wanna fall asleep... I'm in her class... But throughout the lessson... My soul flew somewhere else... Didn't really concentrate on what she's talking about... Phy was taught by Mr Farid... He was late by ard 15min... His lessons still not that bad la... Doing calculations and he taught us a short cut for it...
Then today.. We had our first lesson in the lecture theatre... the air-con inside e room not cold one.. Then Chem. Lesson there also nt that interesting... I prefer practical.. Haha... Saw Mrs Carmen Tan today... 1st SS lesson with her... I really agree to what Jac say abt her... Haha... He lesson also sian till me and jia wanna sleep le... And my soul isn't in class again.. I was thinking abt something else again...
Today' english lesson wasn't that bad... Cos we were having a test... Tr didn't get to tak much... So we aren't shoot by his bullets... Machine Gun didn't have a chance to work today... But I'm sure that it'll work tmr... So I better be careful...
Kk.. Gtg le... Enjoy my last 1/2hr on youtube... Update u all on my stuffs again soon... Cya...