My new nickname:p

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:35 PM
Haha.. I'd just found out today that I had got a new nickname... It was give my one of my classmates in class... It seems to be his way of remembering me... Cos last time my msn nick was smth to do with shakespeare... And then he's now calling me shakespeare... Haha... So interesting... But it is really wierd lor... A girl being called shakespeare??? Haha... I told him to change... Then he wanna use my current nick --> Fahrenheit...

I don't wanna use their group name as my nick.. And the meaning of fahrenheit is something to do with temperature... I don't really like that as my nick.. So I told him to stickto the old one then... Thak goodess he never give me any funny names before i faint... Haha...

He quite funny... Juz like someone... Everytime I talk to him I feel like laughing... Cos he really can say something funny... Haiz... I dnno how to express it la... Maybe when you all gt talk to him then you'll know... Haha...

Kk... I left 15min nia.. I wanna go watch videos le... Cya...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.