Disappointed:(
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:33 PM
Well... I thought the guys in our class are good people and we could be good friends like the guys I had met in 2e2'06.. But I was really wrong... There was a guy in our Chinese class that sat in front of me and Xinyi... Seldom come for class... But when he comes... There will be no peace for me and Xinyi... For instance today... He came to class... And I was doing some work... HE walked behind be and start to rock my chair... Irritating... Then he went to do the same thing to Xinyi... After that he went back to sit in front of me...
After ard 5min... He turn over and took my correction tape out of my pencil box and took the refill tape out to play with it... I had just use finish the tape... he didn't ask me... Just took it as he like... Then he started taking the tape out of the refill box, tying it around the legs of Xinyi and my table... but we 2 managed to get the tape snapped using our legs... After that he use the res of the tape to try tying my hand... And I quickly pulled my hand away from it... He tried that on Xinyi too... but he also didn't manage to tie her hand...
So he started getting bored... Then he took my pencil case and tie it under his table... He treat the pencil case as a sandbag... Playing with it for a while... he took out a lighter to burn the tape and loosen my pencil case... I took that chance to get back my pencil case and I succeeded... Then he started playing with Xinyi's... Also did the same thing to her pencil case... But he even attempt to burn it... We both tried to ask a guy beside us to help... He's a guy frm my class...But he didn't want to do anything about it...
But near the end of class, Xinyi took her pencil case back while I pack my bad and put some textbooks on the table... He took the chance when I didn't notice about it and snatch my textbooks!!! I was real angry then... At the end of the class, he returned me my books...But I buey song le... So I just kick my chair aside and walk out of the classroom...
After that I ask the other guy why he didn't help us... And his reply is that the guy sitting in front of us had affiliation with people n Hougang Sec and they are all gangsters... He was afraid of them... What kind of explanation is this?? His gang is in Hougang Sec and you are afraid of him in school... It seems like guys in out class are real useless... I hate you all!!! But there's still 1 or 2 good guys in class that help me quite a lot in my homework...
Kk... Enough talking about that incident... Just pray hard that it wouldn't happen again.. Homework was getting fine now... Finish quite a bit le.. Didn't wanna leave everything till this weekend as I won't be free... tried to finish everything on the same day as it is given... Now only left A maths not done... Which has to pass up next week de... So tmr then do... Exams on 12 - 15... Just nice before CNY... No need to study in CNY le... And Last say of exam is when Hana Kimi is showing!!! I'm in luck!!! Haha...
I need go watch God of Cookery le.. If not later accumulate too many ep then no time to watch finish... Still got Zhuan Jiao Yu Shang Ai ep 4 haven watch yet... Got to go le..
After ard 5min... He turn over and took my correction tape out of my pencil box and took the refill tape out to play with it... I had just use finish the tape... he didn't ask me... Just took it as he like... Then he started taking the tape out of the refill box, tying it around the legs of Xinyi and my table... but we 2 managed to get the tape snapped using our legs... After that he use the res of the tape to try tying my hand... And I quickly pulled my hand away from it... He tried that on Xinyi too... but he also didn't manage to tie her hand...
So he started getting bored... Then he took my pencil case and tie it under his table... He treat the pencil case as a sandbag... Playing with it for a while... he took out a lighter to burn the tape and loosen my pencil case... I took that chance to get back my pencil case and I succeeded... Then he started playing with Xinyi's... Also did the same thing to her pencil case... But he even attempt to burn it... We both tried to ask a guy beside us to help... He's a guy frm my class...But he didn't want to do anything about it...
But near the end of class, Xinyi took her pencil case back while I pack my bad and put some textbooks on the table... He took the chance when I didn't notice about it and snatch my textbooks!!! I was real angry then... At the end of the class, he returned me my books...But I buey song le... So I just kick my chair aside and walk out of the classroom...
After that I ask the other guy why he didn't help us... And his reply is that the guy sitting in front of us had affiliation with people n Hougang Sec and they are all gangsters... He was afraid of them... What kind of explanation is this?? His gang is in Hougang Sec and you are afraid of him in school... It seems like guys in out class are real useless... I hate you all!!! But there's still 1 or 2 good guys in class that help me quite a lot in my homework...
Kk... Enough talking about that incident... Just pray hard that it wouldn't happen again.. Homework was getting fine now... Finish quite a bit le.. Didn't wanna leave everything till this weekend as I won't be free... tried to finish everything on the same day as it is given... Now only left A maths not done... Which has to pass up next week de... So tmr then do... Exams on 12 - 15... Just nice before CNY... No need to study in CNY le... And Last say of exam is when Hana Kimi is showing!!! I'm in luck!!! Haha...
I need go watch God of Cookery le.. If not later accumulate too many ep then no time to watch finish... Still got Zhuan Jiao Yu Shang Ai ep 4 haven watch yet... Got to go le..