I wan cry already.... Haha

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:59 PM
recently... When I can't do anything or when I feel helpless... I always like to say ' I wan cry already'... Haha... That's really a very good line to use... After I said that.. I'll be talking crap for quite some time before I really start thinking about how to solve the problem... I don't know why... But I just love to use that sentence... Haha... Just like our EL tr... always like to tell us ' try harder'... Lol...

It's really crappy... Still deciding if I should burn the content jac had recorded for her.... Cos the quality is damm bad... And the cam I'm using also got problem le... haiz... Really don't know what to do... I want to watch what jac had recorded... But till now still hven watch yet... Everytime wanna watch then hang le... :'(

Now I must prevent myself frm going to Chun's photo album le... He had posted lots of pics (mostly food)... And it makes me real hungry after seeing the pics... I still going around copying their pics... Hope to get some nice pis for myself since I can't go and see them when they are here... Aaron, Chun and Clavin all gt ipdate some pics abt e trip to S'pore... Aaron still get post abt it...

Here's something frm Crystal's blog that I wanna share with all Fahrenheit fans... Maybe you all know about it le... But seriously I don't know till I read her blog... I really needa do som homework about Fahrenheit and Dason le... Oh ya... If any one know why is Dason always wearing a "D" necklace... Please tell me... Thanks:)

-Arron's ex-girlfriend dying from a car accident. And that he still wears the earstud that she gave him.

-Arron has been learning English since 3 and went to New York for 5 to 6 years. And now, even though his English deproved, he is still so good in it! He can articulate better than us!!

-The ring Chun's mother gave him, before she passed away. That he wears it as often as he can as a necklace.

-Jiro's dad died. Kidney failure. :(

-Calvin has Masters in Economics. And that he was an assistant of a lecturer while he was still in Canada's University of Victoria.

Thats' all... I'm gonna do research on them soon... haha...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.