Lol... Funny question you asked...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:25 PM
Kk... I'm not gonna update anymore news abt fahrenheit here le... Really thank Jacyln a lot as she promise to help me take video of fahrenheit when they come to s'pore for al e activities she's going... really thanks a lot... I needa concentrate on my studies before my mum kill me after i fail any subjects... So can't chase idols that often like last year... Maybe if any of my idols come during my hols then i'll go chase them bah.... but during school time it's quite impossible...
I found out smth a few days ago... Then yest met one of e guys in my class and he asked me the question directly... It seems like there' a rumor going around in class saying that I like Justin or Justin like me... I don't know if he like me... But like what I told the guy yest during our msn chat... I won't fall for Justin... the reasons are:
1) I wanna concentrate on my studies 1st before starting a relationship... That means I won't consider having a bf until my Os are over...
2)Justin is not my type... Cos of my idols... my expectations for my boyfriend is really high... Guess I won't be able to find one that fits all my criteria bah... haha...
3)I've gt someone that i like now(and it's definitely not Justin)... But I won't take any actions as I've said.. I won't consider having a bf till my Os are over... And I'm serious abt it...
School this few days in't that bad... El tr gave us some discount... making us nt that stress... lessons with him is also getting better... Guess I've get the hang of it le... muz JIA YOU and pass all my subjects... I don't expect much... if i pass, I'll be real contented...
I found out smth a few days ago... Then yest met one of e guys in my class and he asked me the question directly... It seems like there' a rumor going around in class saying that I like Justin or Justin like me... I don't know if he like me... But like what I told the guy yest during our msn chat... I won't fall for Justin... the reasons are:
1) I wanna concentrate on my studies 1st before starting a relationship... That means I won't consider having a bf until my Os are over...
2)Justin is not my type... Cos of my idols... my expectations for my boyfriend is really high... Guess I won't be able to find one that fits all my criteria bah... haha...
3)I've gt someone that i like now(and it's definitely not Justin)... But I won't take any actions as I've said.. I won't consider having a bf till my Os are over... And I'm serious abt it...
School this few days in't that bad... El tr gave us some discount... making us nt that stress... lessons with him is also getting better... Guess I've get the hang of it le... muz JIA YOU and pass all my subjects... I don't expect much... if i pass, I'll be real contented...