CRAP!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:18 PM
Went to Jia's house today's morning to do the English and Chemistry project... Did more on Chemistry and left the English one for Meixuan and Lydia to do... But I did help with the script...

Afternoon is e best... Met up with Joreen and went to coolzone... Got the Fahrenhit photos that I've ordered... Bought Jan's Play and Colour Mag... And Hana-Kimi's pictorial book 2 plus Fahrenheit's biscuit... Spend a total of 40++... Guess I must be mad... But I really can't control myself.. Must try to control le... If not I'll b broke before the end of the month... Still got Dec's coloyur Mag not collected.. Tmr going K box needa spend at least $13.. Then needa return Peggy $10... Omg... Really gonna go broke really soon...

Then at night... I got a call frm A guy... Saying lots of crap... Complaining to me about My project teammates... I really heck care them le... I know ZX is going ard telling the others that I did not do anything for the Chem. Project.. But I did help lor... I only didn't do the research nia... Fine if you wanna complain to tr and say that I neva do anything... Juz that I'll have to work harder for CA lor.... Nth serious... But... I HATE YOU!!!!

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.