Should I consider myself as lucky or unlucky??
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:55 PM
Thought I was quite lucky today.. Cos I went to Popular to buy e Play mag for no reason.. And I got Gino's folder n Fahrenheit's poster frm e mag!!! Irene there couldn't get Gino's folder no matter how many magthey had ordered.. But I juz anyhow take one and it's Gino... Then my sis saw it and wanted it... So give her lor... Sorry Joreen... Can't give e folder to you...
But then saw Peggy's msg in the afternoon saying that Fahrenheit will be having auto session on 28 Jan... Why must they choose this day when I've got something on already!!! Argh!!! I can't go... But Wish to go fetch them on 26 Jan if possible.. Told Peggy to help me get my stuffs signed... So even if I can't see them.. I'll have their signature:)
I broke my own rule... I told myself that I'm not gonna put up any poster in my room this year... But...I really can resist when I see the Fahrenheit's poster that I've gotten today... Well.. So I paste i up... I feel a little guilty now.. But don't bear to take it down... I'm really bad:(
But then saw Peggy's msg in the afternoon saying that Fahrenheit will be having auto session on 28 Jan... Why must they choose this day when I've got something on already!!! Argh!!! I can't go... But Wish to go fetch them on 26 Jan if possible.. Told Peggy to help me get my stuffs signed... So even if I can't see them.. I'll have their signature:)
I broke my own rule... I told myself that I'm not gonna put up any poster in my room this year... But...I really can resist when I see the Fahrenheit's poster that I've gotten today... Well.. So I paste i up... I feel a little guilty now.. But don't bear to take it down... I'm really bad:(