Hiaz... Relationship questions...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:35 PM
Juz went to read Jia's blog and know that she's facing some relationship problems... That's why frm starting of sec 1 till now... Even if i really have any feelings for any of the guys... I won't say it out... And keept hiding e feelings as though nothing is happen... Although sometims I'll feel sad when he did not notice me or when I don't ge in contact with him... But I'm really clear that I'm here in school to study and nothing else... So I won't want to let him know my feelings nor to let anyone else know... Studying is the most important thing now... I really don't have time to bother about this kind of relationship... The best to treat everyone as friends and act as though you don't like him... I don't want to tell him my feelings and make our relationship worst... This friedship is good enough for us and i'll cherish it... So people out there don't hav to ask me ifI like anyone... I'm clear that I have to strive hard to survive in e1... Repltionship matters will have to wait till I've graduate frm secondary school then say bah... Yea.. I know I say this.. Some people will be curious to know who the guy is... But I won't say who... You ask also no use...

Today's lesson is still not bad... A math's tr treat us like kids... Take 1hr to teach 1 page of the A mats textbook... Haha.. I almost fell asleep when listening to it.. Had the machine gun tr again... This time he talk even faster... I wonder why he won't get tounge tied... Haha... Pure geog is the best lesson of the day:) Ms Suan is so humerous... Her lessons will sure be fun...

But really can't tahan le la... Next week got 2 tests le... Needa work harder then will get up to e1's standard... OK.. Don't wanna talk much le... Cya...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.