Sighs... Life of E1 is really bad...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
2:52 PM
Haiz... I really can't slack for a day... I tried slacking on friday... And pushed all my homework to Sat and Sun... Now then I realise that I could not finish them ad have to drag everything not done till tmr... Chem. WB done 1/2 way... English gt smth haven do... Geog research not done... A maths gt 2 qsn dunno how to do... CRAP!!! Now... I wastrying to complete the english ws... But I totally dunno WAD THE HELL I AM DOING!!! Mood swing is damm bad this few days... Think is because of the 4 guys... Haiz... They make me don't have the mood to work... It sucks... Really sucks... I REALLY NEED HELP NOW!!!! Haiz... See... My mood really not that good... But don't know how to express it leh... Then the com is lack...load the page very slow till i wanna sleep le.. haiz... keyborad also siao liao... so sry if there's typo error... Stupid keyboard got problem... I'll try to edit where ever there is mistake... KK... Talk some more later... Needa finish at least most of my work today... Update you all on what I had not done later..