I love my ear:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:27 PM
Since school ended today... I had been listening to the FM till now I'm still listening to it.. Hoping to catch Fahrenheit on any of the FMs... Till now, I had listen to 2 of their interviews... One on 93.3F, one at 100.3FM... Is there any interviews that I had missed?? Guess I had missed one of the interviews... Cos Fahrenheit say that they had repeated one of their answers thrice today... So I must have miss one of the interview... Haiz...

But I'm glad that at least I could hear their voice... And saw a bit of them on the UFM web cam... But it's not really clear and I got cut off 1/2 way... So can't see most of their funny actions... But what they say was really hilarious:D Haha... Hope Jac could take real nice videos of them... As for now... I only can admire them from the posters I had in my bedroom...

I actually promise my mum not to paste anything on my wall this... But... I broke my promise... Sry la... The posters are real nice And I wanna hang them up... Both Fahrenheit de... One comes with the album I bought... The other was a poster frm a mag... I'm gonna change the mag one o a poster of Ella and Chun.. Cos that poster gt calender... Will change on Chinese New Year Eve... Take the change of a poster to welcome the pig year:)

This weekend got lots of HW... Gonna chiong them tmr... Today I took the whole day to listen to the FM.. Haha.. Must start on work le... Exams in 2 weeks time... Maybe after that then give myself a break to go out... But now studies have to come 1st... Needa revise le...

I really wanna say a thing... I reall can't understand you... Since that day... I really wondered if I really understand you or know what kind of person you are in the first place.. You seems so different from the first time I know you... From the innocent one till now, you really know how to think deeper but you still wanna act if you don't understand everything.. I don't know if this is true... But If it is.. Please cut the act... can't really stand this kind of people...

talked to Stanley today on MSN... And after I talked to him... Then I realise that our class got ard 1/4 is zps de... Ha ha... Quite fun talking to him today... Yep.. Have decided to go watch movie with him after rejecting his offer for a long time... I wanna take it as a free movie tic to watch Harry Potter(the latest one that's gonna be shown this yr If I've not mistaken).. Wonder if it's OK with him... Must ask him 1st...

Great long post today... But I really wanna say everything I wanna say... This seem to be the best place to pour everything out:) I now really feel that Library isn't the right CCA for me... I have the urge to join dance.. But I scare if I join dance, I would not be able to cope with my studies... I really dunno what to do... Can't decide on what I want...

Have a really good night today.. Listening to Fahrenheit's song... I think this is at least the 3rd time I had listen to Ai Dao today on FM... OMG... I' tired of the song le la... 3 continuous time... one FM after another...

I gtg off my radio le.. my ear is tired... But really thank my ears to provide me with the sense of hearing... Then I can listen to Fahrenheit's voice:) Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.