Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:28 PM
Some Fahrenheit fans had asked me for the link to the forum... I won't put it in my links corner... But this is the link... http://onlyfrh.proboards101.com/index.cgi

Enjoyed myself lots on Sunday... Went K box with Jacyln they all... But these few days quite moody... Had not been myself at all... It's like my mind isn't in school... No mood to study... And when I start to think of Fahrenheit coming to S'pore.. I feel real sad cos I can't go... Haiz... How I wish these days could pass faster...

Read Wu Zun's blog just now.. He really loves to eat... SHI SHEN ZUN!!! Haha... He had stopover at S'pore before flying to Brunei... And he's like reccomending all the food in S'pore to his fans... LOL... Go read his post to know more abt it...

Jiqin updated her blog too... Saw the photo of Lele... She's very cute!!! How I wish I could hug her or even carry her... She's really cute and even mialso wanna dote and pamper her... Haha... Show you all her pic on another day...

Here's e latest schedule of Fahrenheit that I have...

Arrival Date: 26 January 2007
Flight: BR225
Time: Not known yet.

Date: 26 January 2007, Friday
Time: 1.20pm
Event: YES933 Phone Interview

Date: 26 January 2007, Friday
Time: 10.00pm
Venue: MediaCorp Radio Station
Activity/Event: Radio Interview on Radio 100.3

Date: 26 January 2007, Friday
Time: 11.00pm
Venue: MediaCorp Radio Station
Activity/Event: Radio Interview on YES933

Date: 27 January 2007, Saturday
Time: 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Venue: Dragonfly @ St. James Power Station
Activity/Event: YES 93.3 Birthday Party

Date: 27 January 2007, Saturday
Time: 8.00 pm
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Activity/Event: Special Guest for S.H.E 'Perfect 3' World Tour 2007 Concert

Date: 28 January 2007, Sunday
Time: 2.00 pm
Venue: K Box K Union (Cineleisure)
Activity/Event: "Ai Dao Fei Lun Hai" Fans Gathering

Date: 28 January 2007, Sunday
Time: 6.00 pm
Venue: IMM Level 2 Plaza
Activity/Event: Fahrenheit Singapore Only Autograph Session

Date: 29 January 2007, Monday
Time: 7.00pmVenue: Tampines Mall, Open Plaza
Activity/Event: Channel U - Hana Kimi OST Autograph Session.
*Only Wu Zun and Ella will be there. Da Dong will be back in Taiwan due to work committments*

Not too sure about the radio stations' interviews. Especially the phone interview with YES933.

To get into the fansmeeting at KUnion, special passes are needed and only available via the media or by buying the S.H.E. Concert package from KUnion themselves. Please check with them for availability or if you are not sure of any details.

All 3 albums are valid to be signed for the autograph session on the 28th. The 2nd and 3rd editions sells with event passes for the autograph session. Hopefully they are able to sign each and every one of the albums that we have. If time permits, I guess.

Reminder from HIM: Prefer that fans do not "fetch" or send Fahrenheit at the airport. Do not chase in cabs or give presents (cards and letters are O.K.) This is so that Fahrenheit will have an enjoyable and smooth trip here in Singapore.

Got these in fo frm e forum:) Hope this will help...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.