Updating...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:16 PM
Yep.. I'm here to update on Fahrenheit's schedule...
26 Jan
Fahrenheit will arrive in S'pore...
Flight No. Saw at a forum... But not sure abt it yet...
27 Jan
Fahrenheit going to 93.3fm 17th anniversary..
Venue : Dragonfly @ St. James
Time : 2pm
Need a pass then can go if i'm nt wrong... Check the latest issue of I weekly pg71 for more info...
Attending SHE's concert as special guests...
28 Jan
Fans meeting @ K Union
time: 2pm
Need pass to enter...
Autograph session
Venue: IMM
Time : 6pm
Needa the admission pass fr e 2nd and 3rd edition of the album...
29 Jan...
Promotion fo Hana Kimi
Ppl present : SHE and Jiro...
Chun might be staying too.. But not comfirm yet...
15 Feb...
1st episode of Hana Kimi being shown on Channel U.. 7pm...
I saw this in fridy weekly...
It states that hana Kimi will be shown on 15 Feb.. not 14...
So the date isn't comfirm yet...
maybe someone can go check e mediacorp web then tell mi... Thx..
~~~~~~End~~~~~
Say that I'm mad bah... For the poster of Fahrenheit that comes with this batch of the albums... I went to buy their album again... The 2nd edition one... The poster really big lor... But there's no auto session pass enclose to it... Haiz... Dunno can sign without the pass or not... But at least one of my album got pass...
Owe Peggy $10 cos I wanna buy the album but didn't bring enough money that day... I'll sure pay her back when I see her on Sunday... Mum finally agree to let me go K box with them... but I haven't tell her that it's frm 2 till 7... Wonder what she will say whenshe know abt it... Will tell her when it's nearer to the date bah...
Argh.. i hate my keyboard... It doesn't seems to listn to me.. When I press on som of the keys... It doesn't seems to work till i press the key twice or thrice... Guess I'll have to change my keyboard soon... Cya...
26 Jan
Fahrenheit will arrive in S'pore...
Flight No. Saw at a forum... But not sure abt it yet...
27 Jan
Fahrenheit going to 93.3fm 17th anniversary..
Venue : Dragonfly @ St. James
Time : 2pm
Need a pass then can go if i'm nt wrong... Check the latest issue of I weekly pg71 for more info...
Attending SHE's concert as special guests...
28 Jan
Fans meeting @ K Union
time: 2pm
Need pass to enter...
Autograph session
Venue: IMM
Time : 6pm
Needa the admission pass fr e 2nd and 3rd edition of the album...
29 Jan...
Promotion fo Hana Kimi
Ppl present : SHE and Jiro...
Chun might be staying too.. But not comfirm yet...
15 Feb...
1st episode of Hana Kimi being shown on Channel U.. 7pm...
I saw this in fridy weekly...
It states that hana Kimi will be shown on 15 Feb.. not 14...
So the date isn't comfirm yet...
maybe someone can go check e mediacorp web then tell mi... Thx..
~~~~~~End~~~~~
Say that I'm mad bah... For the poster of Fahrenheit that comes with this batch of the albums... I went to buy their album again... The 2nd edition one... The poster really big lor... But there's no auto session pass enclose to it... Haiz... Dunno can sign without the pass or not... But at least one of my album got pass...
Owe Peggy $10 cos I wanna buy the album but didn't bring enough money that day... I'll sure pay her back when I see her on Sunday... Mum finally agree to let me go K box with them... but I haven't tell her that it's frm 2 till 7... Wonder what she will say whenshe know abt it... Will tell her when it's nearer to the date bah...
Argh.. i hate my keyboard... It doesn't seems to listn to me.. When I press on som of the keys... It doesn't seems to work till i press the key twice or thrice... Guess I'll have to change my keyboard soon... Cya...