Fahrenheit... Haiz...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:29 PM
Yea.. This post is to say abt fahrenheit's stuffs... They will be coming to s'pore on 26th... 27th, they will be attending SHE's concert as special guests... 28th, there will a a fans meeting at K Union @ 2pm and an autograph session at 6pm @ IMM... 29th, Da Dong and SHE will be promoting Hana Kimi in S'pore as it'll be shown on channel u on 15 Feb at 7pm every weekday...

I know I won't be able to fetch them frm the airport... BUt I wanna noe e flight details... I only saw this flight number BR225.. But i dunno if it'll be true or not...

27th... E concert... lots of people say it's not worth to buy the concert tix juz to watch fahrenheit... And I don't have e money to do so too... So I'm not going...

28th... Sad to say... i can't get e tix for e K union thingy... And there's school on 29th... Can't go their auto session... Anyway I got a family gathering that day... Also can't go...

29th... Time & Venue not comfirm yet... How I wish I could go... Gt lessons till 3.30pm... Then still needa go home do hw... Surely no time to go one...

Haiz... they com for at least 3 days... But I can't even go see them for 1 min... Why is it so unfair??? Haiz... Only can blame myself to be born in this family... Everything also can't... When I step into Sec 3 life... My freedom seems to be gone... I can't evn go out without my mum asking where I'm going, What time I'll be home... That's bad...

She don't even allow me to go k box with my friends during e weekends... Come on lor... It's only the start of the yr... I'm trying to adapt to this Sec 3 life and you are trying to control my everything... I'm already stress out in school... I wanna enjoy myself when weekends are here andyou don't even allow... What the hell is this??

I still need some space of my own...I'm big le... you can't control my eveything.... i know you don't like me to go out till very late at night... I've alread followed that rule last year.. But why can't it be the same this yr too?? I'm not going out that often... And I go out also seldom spend money... Only when I go coolzone then i'll spend a little more... Is that overboard?? I really wanna have some free space of my own...

Even my messages you also wanna read... That's my privacy leh.... I know you are sacred that I'll go with the wrong company... But I can tell you that did not... And you don't have to check the guy's msg... I just treat them as my friends... There's nothing wrong with that... I really know what I'm doing....

Yea.. I'm really stress out by my schoolwork... Got lots to do... Even weekends also needa do work.. No time to rest... I really needa a good rest... When can I have it?? I need a break...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.