Happy Valentines:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:35 PM
Happy Valentines to all!!! Read today's Zao Bao le ma?? Fahrenheit fans who haven do so please go read it!!!! Zao Bao Xian Zai got smth abt fahrenheit!!!
I didn't know Calvin can be so sweet!!! His most romantic Valentine's day present was actually 99 red roses!!!! He took the roses and waited outside the school... gave her the flower with 3 cards... the first card read : Count how many roses there are..." 2nd card : there are 100 roses... BUt no matter how the girl count... there's only 99 roses... then here comes the 3rd card : the 100th rose is you... OMG!!!! It's really sweet!!!!
Aaron talk abt him giving a 'lock' necklace to his girlfriend... and he kept the key... Meaning that he's the only one that can open her heart:) It's also very sweet of him:) Chun had only got into 1 relationship before... Haiz... so sad... Jiro's realationship with girlfriend was so.... I don't bear to continue... Go read the newspaper bah... Though they had already broken up with them... But their actions for their partners really shows that they are really caring!!! How I wish I'm one of them de gf... but that's impossible... Haha...
Today's maths paper suck like hell... i swear I won't pass... didn't even have time to check... I really not sure abt lots of qsn... never been that insecure before... Bio was still alright...
Yest was Eng and Phy... End isn't that hard as what our tr had said... But also can't say that it's easy... Ate a drowsy block nose medicine yest... Almost fall asleep when doing e 2nd qsn of the Eng paper... But I kept myself awake... Phy also still can...
Mon's Chi paper... The paper is 1hr 30min... I done e paper in 1hr... didn't bother to check and went to sleep... Haha... Really heck care abt Chi le... deprove also won't be very serious de...
Oh yeah!!! Tmr last paper le!!! I'm so happy:) Finally exams gonna finish le... Can have fun and slack for new yr le... Fri I'm gonna dismiss at 11am... Tell u all e reason tmr... I wanna update my chinese blog le!!! This com can finally type traditional chinese!!!
I didn't know Calvin can be so sweet!!! His most romantic Valentine's day present was actually 99 red roses!!!! He took the roses and waited outside the school... gave her the flower with 3 cards... the first card read : Count how many roses there are..." 2nd card : there are 100 roses... BUt no matter how the girl count... there's only 99 roses... then here comes the 3rd card : the 100th rose is you... OMG!!!! It's really sweet!!!!
Aaron talk abt him giving a 'lock' necklace to his girlfriend... and he kept the key... Meaning that he's the only one that can open her heart:) It's also very sweet of him:) Chun had only got into 1 relationship before... Haiz... so sad... Jiro's realationship with girlfriend was so.... I don't bear to continue... Go read the newspaper bah... Though they had already broken up with them... But their actions for their partners really shows that they are really caring!!! How I wish I'm one of them de gf... but that's impossible... Haha...
Today's maths paper suck like hell... i swear I won't pass... didn't even have time to check... I really not sure abt lots of qsn... never been that insecure before... Bio was still alright...
Yest was Eng and Phy... End isn't that hard as what our tr had said... But also can't say that it's easy... Ate a drowsy block nose medicine yest... Almost fall asleep when doing e 2nd qsn of the Eng paper... But I kept myself awake... Phy also still can...
Mon's Chi paper... The paper is 1hr 30min... I done e paper in 1hr... didn't bother to check and went to sleep... Haha... Really heck care abt Chi le... deprove also won't be very serious de...
Oh yeah!!! Tmr last paper le!!! I'm so happy:) Finally exams gonna finish le... Can have fun and slack for new yr le... Fri I'm gonna dismiss at 11am... Tell u all e reason tmr... I wanna update my chinese blog le!!! This com can finally type traditional chinese!!!