Happy Lunar New Yr=D

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:36 PM
Happy New Yr!!!
Though this greeting came late but I'm here wishing you all in a very happy mood!!!
There's school tmr le... But I'm still in a festive mood...

Almost let my mum noe how much I had spent on my idols... But I'm glad that I didn't let the cat out... My cousin came on new yr eve with his wife's cousin... And that cousin is a fan of Fahrenheit from China!!! Interacted well with her this few days... But she had gone back to China le... Told her that the 3+2 biscuits were nice and she promised to bring some over when she comes the next time!!! Showed her lots of stuff abt Fahrenheit... That was whenI realise that I really had spent too much on them... She said that she's gonna learn from me and buy more of their stuff when she get back... Lol... this isn't a good thing to learn... I'm trying to cut down... She had given me her email.... Since she's now on the plane and can't read what I send... I'll probably send her a message tmr...

Gambled a little with my aunts... Lost when I played majong 2 days ago... lost when I played blackjack yest... Lost playing the 4 coloured cards but won 3 dollars frm blackjack today... My luck aren't good... Can't gamble much:p

Did nail art myself on new yr eve after not cutting my nails for 3 weeks... Needa get it long, do nail art then will be nice... Did it not ony for myself... Did for my 2 sis, my mum, 2 - 3 of my cousin and 1 of my aunt... God... That's a lot... But It's really achievement for me... Didn't really bear to clear it off today... But I have to... And said good-bye to my long nails as I had to cut it short when I'm schooling... But I left the nail art on my toes as it is... Didn't even wanna cut my toe nails... I'm lazy to do so...

Camp briefing tmr... Sian... I dun wanna go camp... Wanna go library... Library book due on 23rd I think... Fri got Geog test... Sian... I going off le... Needa sleep early tonight... if not tmr can't wake up...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.