Yipee:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:30 PM
Finally... After trying quite a few times, I succeeded playing the tape in my uncle' video cam... And the first dvd disc is burned... Trying to get 3 of it by today... But there's something wrong with my dvd player... think it's too sensitive le... Needa burn the rest of it another time... But I'm so glad that I've done 1 copy for mysel:D
Darren won the superstar championship yest... How I wish it will be Diya... But she had done her best le... Saw my cousin on TV yest durng the superstar comp. she was in the cheer leading team for Diya... One of the girls standing high up with the help of the guys... So surprise to see her there... Haha..
I wanna go watch Hana Kimi le... I'm really bluffing myself tosa that Shi Shen is nice... It isn't at all...I really don't want to continue watcing it le... Really very boring....I prefer Hana Kimi:) I'm not saying renfu's acting skills no good... But the story plot really very siany... I still like funnier plots:) Smile pasta is like this... Hana Kimi too... All lame lame de.. Funny funny de... Can use to de-stress:)
Darren won the superstar championship yest... How I wish it will be Diya... But she had done her best le... Saw my cousin on TV yest durng the superstar comp. she was in the cheer leading team for Diya... One of the girls standing high up with the help of the guys... So surprise to see her there... Haha..
I wanna go watch Hana Kimi le... I'm really bluffing myself tosa that Shi Shen is nice... It isn't at all...I really don't want to continue watcing it le... Really very boring....I prefer Hana Kimi:) I'm not saying renfu's acting skills no good... But the story plot really very siany... I still like funnier plots:) Smile pasta is like this... Hana Kimi too... All lame lame de.. Funny funny de... Can use to de-stress:)