Sports Day!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:53 PM
Yeah.. I noe our school's sports day is over for qutie some time le.. But this post is the stuff that we did on sports day at the stadium cos we're bored.... Hope you all like the 'product' :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is our end products... Too bored le... The race not nice to watch... Then we started twisting the plastic mineral water bottles that were distributed to us... then we get this... LOL... Really is very bo liao... I admit... But it was fun then... Haha...

Back to sports day topic again... But this time it's abt Zhonghua Pri's sports day... Actually wanna go support blue hse de... But that day got CCA.. Can't go.. Sob... But Sebas got go... And he tols me abt the end results...

Yep... Blue house was the overall champion again... But we lost the cheer champion to Red House... Heard that Ms Ong was damm sad... This year's cheer not led by her.. And the active cheer leaders are in sec 1.. Me and Sebas no time to help out... Ms Ong on course... Then the whole Blue House cheer went hay-wire... Haiz... But Sebas say he'll go back next year to help.. He hope that I also can go... See how 1st bah... Cos next yr Sec 4 le... Ask him if he's going back on Jumble Sale... He say he dunno... Must see 1st... He everything also see 1st de lor... Sian.. But HE added me on MSN le.. Then we can chat more often... Just realise that I had lost his house number when I wanna call him on Thurs... Sad.. .Muz ask him for it again... It's really great chatting with him=)) Really miss his voice... Or should I say.. I miss scolding him?? Haha...

Next is about today's project.. Overall not bad la... Hope tmr's rehearsal will go on smoothly... Went coolzone after today's project meeting... Ordered lots of things... Never regret a bit.. For Fahrenheit... It's worth... haha... Dun wanna talk much abt it le.. Needa save up more money to buy their stuff:)))

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.