New week with Shafee back...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:26 PM
Thought that there'll be another week to relax cos Ft is on re-service... But he's back this week.. No can't relax le... But he's back as a very cheerful teacher... The class was joking with him throughout CME lesson today and he didn't get angry.. That's a good start... But I wish this would continue... I hope so la...

This weekend's schedule should be full... Fri n Sat for geog project.. I'm trying to get Sat of Fri out cos I wanna go K BOX... I MISS THE PLACE!!! I WANNA SING AND RELAX!!!!! Then Sunday got free 'tuition' by my cousins... Haiz... Sad... Whole weekend booked... Wanna go coolzone on Sat... See how I arrange my time bah....

Planning a surprise for my mum's birthday tmr... Will be bringing her out to eat at Orchard area... With my uncle la... Thinking of sharing the bill with my uncle since I dunno what to get for her.. But I'll sure have my ways to get smth for her.. At least a small card or something...
Hope mum will be happy abt the arrangement:)

Kk.. Gonna go youtube and watch Fahrenheit's concert le... Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.