Tired... Finally all Projects down:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:29 PM
Spent the last 2 days completing my Chinese project.. Slept at 11++pm everynight... Made me reaching school later than usual the next day:p But can't help... Needa hand in the draft copy of the final project for the teacher to have a look... Over all can say quite well done... But needa do some changes to it and add pictures cos too plain le... Thanks to the project.. I'm really very tired now... But Gald that all projects have ended.. now only left the Chinese project presentation to worry of... And it's like 2 - 3 more weeks to exams!!!! Needa study le... Not gonna go anywhere during this few weeks.. Gonna stay at home with my books... But it seems quite impossible... I'll try la... Haha..

Zi Hao seems to be reporting to me what had happened in the day every day... He'll call me and we'll start to talk crap for at least 30min.. Lol... Sis always mistaken his voice for Sebas's.. Their voice really sound alike la.. But I can differentiate=) Quite fun talking to him... I really cherish what I have now... 4 older friends that I can chat with about all my problems... A friend to talk crap with me... A gor to take care of me... How I wish this could last forever... But no one can predict the future... Just let nature takes its cause bah (is this the correct usage??)...

FANS OF FAHRENHEIT MUST VISIT THIS BLOG --> http://joy-fahrenheit-aaron.blogspot.com/!!!
I'm updating lots of details on it as soon as I know any... So check it out and give me some comments about that blog so that I can improve it.. Kk... Gonna go update that blog le... Cya...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.