New Specs on the way =)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:11 PM
I''ve just gotten myself a god-sis yesterday!!! I've now a jie, a mei and a gor... Hmm... Who's willing to be my di?? Lol... Sianny lor... Just finish editing my chinese project... Hope it's up to my teacher's expectation... Fri needa hand in the final copy...

Celebrated Friendship Day in school today... And the celebration sucks... Nothing nice... People from India came to join our school for a week or two... The might me attached to our class for some lessons... But... They don't seems to understand ENGLISH!!! Today in FT's lessons, we were cracking jokes and everyone were laughing like mad but the 2 of them attached to our class got no reaction... Not I want to say them.. But they really look like zombies if they continue to be like this...

Went to get myself a new pair of specs just now, right after dinner... I'm not really stastified with my current pair of specs... So decided to change for a new one... And I found out that my degree for each eye had worsen... Well.. That's expected la... Haha.. New specs will be ready on Friday... Gonna collect it after school... Wonder what people will say when I wear the new pair.. I swaer that its definitely better than the current one :p

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.