Brain isn't working...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:55 PM
Started studying for SS only today when i'm tested for it tmr... frm 7 till ard 8.30 I had been studying... But I haven't even finish a chapt yet and we are tested on 2 chapts... Haiz... Brain really isn't working well... But nvm... Gt study is better than never study... Haha...

What Xinyi say really make sense... I was telling her that I'll tell Jaz who I like... But she was saying that it's unfair to her... Cos she's my good friend and I don't even wanna let her noe who I lyk but I can go tell Jaz... (In the end he still dunno who la...) But dunno why.. I just feel that he could be trusted...

As I've said... This blog might be of no use soon --> ard Jun hols time bah... Cos I really can't trust this blog le... More and More ppl are reading it... Might be shifting to a place where no one will know my blog url... Then I can post freely... But don't worry.. Will still update you all on my latest stuff as long as it is quite general... I needa settle my other blog(s) after exams 1st then will start using them... No url will be listed here to tell you where I've shifted to...

But will still come here to update de... I promise...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.