Lollipops... Haiz...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:21 PM
I think I'm falling in love with LOLLIPOPS.... No the taiwanese boyband... But the sweet lollipop... I'm addicted le lor... Wanna eat it evey now and then... Haha... Didn't realise that lollipops are so nice till now... I finally know how to appreciate them...

How I wish no one in school will come and read this blog... then I can write whatever I want... Now I wanna express somethings also can't as people in school might mis-interpret it and ask me lots of questions in school... That's miserable... And pathetic...

I can assure that I'll be ur mei 4eva and nothing else... I don't want to have any extra relationship (BGR) during my secondary years... That's my promise to my mum... Even if I have a crush on anyone... No one will know about it... Don't say that I'm avoiding you on purpose cos I'm angry with you.. But I think we should keep a distance so that people will not misunderstand... I'm really sick and tired of it le... I like you, you like me... That gives me a headache... Even worse when someone today ask if I stead with you... Tired... Really tired... How I wish this will stop... I'm seriously not enjoying it....

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.