Exams are over!!!! Yipee!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:50 PM
Yea... I finally can get back to my drama serials le... Haha... Exams finally over liao... Shouldn't be getting quite good marks la... But also shouldn't be failing any subjects... Hope so bah... Haha...

Yipee... Went K singing today... Though it isn't really that fun as I had expacted.. But still not bad la... We had tried to make the ambience really High.... But after a while then not high le.. Lol... Finally sang a duet song with a guy... haha... Normally sing with girl de then have to get my voice to very low cos I sing the guy part... But today got Soon Boon to sing a bit with me... I finally got the chance to sing the girl's part... haha...

Moving blog soon... But this blog should still be in use to talk crap... Personal stuff should be on the other blog...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.