Life is precious...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:34 PM
I went to cut my hair this evening... Fringe also got cut... Now trying to do something to my fringe so that tmr will not have a problem with it in school... It's really too short to be tied up...

Read a post on Aaron's blog... It really tell me how precious life is... His 2 good friends had just gone like this... He had waited for a miracle to happen... But it didn't... Really feel sad for him... Feel like crying now... One part is because of that post.. Another is because of the song I'm hearing now... The song on his blog... This give me more feeling to cry... But I'm not gonna let my tear fall that easily... I need to be strong...

Really dunno what to say to comfort aaron... Didn't know what to write to leave him a message... But just wanna tell him to cheer up and always keep his two friends in his heart.. He needa go on with his life... I feel sad for him too...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.