I'm Back!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:48 PM
Yoz... I lyk very long neva post here le... haha... Nth to say ma... So neva post lor... Already 10 days neva post le... Haha... Seems quite long sia... Kk.... Let's get to e topic...

Went out e whole day today... Got lots of stuff on today lor... No free time... Except gt time to msg here n there... haha... Juz came back frm my family gathering... Played majong n dai dee with my cousins... No money involved la... But still quite enjoyable... Really neva had such a nice gathering for so long le...

2nd thing... Stanley is back sms-ing me for e movie treat... I really dun wanna go with him la... so gonna drag again... So ppl who read this and noe him pls dun tell him ok?? haha... Promise wor...

3rd.. I really enjoy chatting with someone via sms... But there's really nth going on between we 2... I juz wan to have a friend to chat with and we really chatted everything well... So stop those discussion out there.. I don't want history to repeat itself again... I had enough of those rumours...

Yep... That's all I've got to say... Bye... haha

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.