Finally... Done..
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
3:23 PM
Started doing this blogskin 1hr ago... Now then finish with it. But I'm not really that stastified... So juz bear with this blogskin 1st... I'm gonna change a nicer one soon...
I muz be mad... Wahahaha... I've gt 3 blogs... Gonna post anywhere I like.. So ppl.. Pls check all 3 blogs for posts.. And I'm looking for more web to place my blog... Gonna create somemore blog... Haha.. Next time ppl won't be that easy to know where i'll update le...
Juz wanna say smth.. Dunno if you all will understand...
He asked if I like him and I replied I like him as a friend...
I promised mum nt to get into a relationship beore my Os end... And I'm not gonna break my promise in any case...
Counting down... 8 more days to my birthday.. Haha
I muz be mad... Wahahaha... I've gt 3 blogs... Gonna post anywhere I like.. So ppl.. Pls check all 3 blogs for posts.. And I'm looking for more web to place my blog... Gonna create somemore blog... Haha.. Next time ppl won't be that easy to know where i'll update le...
Juz wanna say smth.. Dunno if you all will understand...
He asked if I like him and I replied I like him as a friend...
I promised mum nt to get into a relationship beore my Os end... And I'm not gonna break my promise in any case...
Counting down... 8 more days to my birthday.. Haha