Woots... He updated his blog!!!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:27 PM
Woots!!! Yipee!!! He updated his blog le!!!! On 3rd Aug.. But the blur me only saw e post today... He updated juz to tell us that he's fine.. No needa worry abt him.. AHHHHH!!! I LOVE HIM LOTS!!!!

kk la... I'm getting a little too high.. Pardon me though... Haha... To excited after reading his post... He recomended an album to us too... Telling us that it'll be worth buying... I'm sure that I'm gonna buy it... Haha... No matter how much it cost I sure buy one... Cos he sang a solo song in that album... I can't wait to hear the full song!!!!

Juz now watch CSS.. The guys sang and dance quite well except for Zijie... Marcus had really nice moves... Nice song too.. Chance Chance .. Then Benjamin sang Jing Wu Men.. Omg.. Really handsome lor... And lastly... Shawn is really cute!!!

Tmr might be getting back Bio, Phy n Geog papers... I'm really scared that my results won't be good... My pray hard that I'll get good results le...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.