Happy B'day Dadong:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:52 PM
Yep.. This os suppose to be a happy post cos I'm suppose to wish Dadong Happy birthday... So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADONG!!!!! But juz sad to say.. I don't even feel happy right now... I'm sad and disappointed...
Somehow or rather.. My yahoo blog de url got leaked out... I don't really wan a lot of ppl to noe abt it.. But.. Haiz... things still happen the way i didn't want it to... I didn't wanna pin-point on anyone and suspect or blame anyone for telling others my blog url.. Cos all of them who knew e url are my close friends... I really don't bear to suspect them...
Juz to say... I'm not really as strong as what I've thought I was... I really need friends to give me the support I need.. But sometimes.. Too many different opinions frm friends does me no good.. I can't really think well then.. My mind is in a twirling now... Let me settle my thoughts and I'll post a better post tmr...
Nitex...
Somehow or rather.. My yahoo blog de url got leaked out... I don't really wan a lot of ppl to noe abt it.. But.. Haiz... things still happen the way i didn't want it to... I didn't wanna pin-point on anyone and suspect or blame anyone for telling others my blog url.. Cos all of them who knew e url are my close friends... I really don't bear to suspect them...
Juz to say... I'm not really as strong as what I've thought I was... I really need friends to give me the support I need.. But sometimes.. Too many different opinions frm friends does me no good.. I can't really think well then.. My mind is in a twirling now... Let me settle my thoughts and I'll post a better post tmr...
Nitex...