Puzzle done.. .So happy...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:21 PM
Ok... Putting my worries aside... Today is meant to be a happy day for me... I had finally finished fixing my jig-saw puzzle!!! And I've bought SHE's PLAy concert Dvd... Mum didn't object me frm buying... Haha...

The next thing i needa do is to find a frame to put my puzzle... Plan to buy one on my own then fix it up with the help of my dad... Hope to get it done asap:)

kk... Can't talk much.. Needa go do my hw... Still left my speech writing not done and have to complete it by 9.25pm cos I wanna watch show at 9.30... Tmr gt Bio n A*maths test and i'm not revising... I heck care le la... Can't get anything into my head anyway... Fail then fail lor... I will take my 1 week break to catch up de... So didn't needa worry much now...

Bye////

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.