Happy B'day Renfu!!!!!! :)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:13 PM
Happy Birthday to RENFU n Ah Ma!!!! Yea... Today is my grandmother's birthday.. Also my idol, Renfu's B'day... Didn't wanna sing b'day song for them la.. But still wanna wish them HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Yea... Monday actually gonna have bio n amaths test de.. but both postpone le.. One postpone till today... Another postpone till tmr... I'm in luck yesterday lor.. It at least give me time to prepare... And I'm more prepared for the test tmr this time...

Wanna share a video with you all today...




Juz the 1st 2min plus only... It's actually a classical music piece.. But they change it to rock one it's even nicer... Haha...

And... Frm last yr watching KO ONE made me madly in love with piano and wanna learn it... Now cos of X-family, I'm also madly in love with electric guitar and drums... How I wish I'll get to learn at least one of the three instruments when I'm older...

Hope today's connection is alright so that I can watch X-Family... I now gonna go buffer it le...

Ps... The song that Ella wrote for Qiang Qiang is really great... Was touched by the lyrics... Bye///

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.