Hols Activities...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:49 PM
Kk la.. I promise that this will be the last post of the day... I juz wanna update myself on my hols activities before I forget ma...

Starting with this Friday... I might be going back to my pri sch... Chances of going will be higher if Sebas is going back also... Long time neva see him le.. Hope to see him in pri sch on fri... Then we can go find our trs together.. Haha... Then I can 'bully' him... Or maybe get bullied by him... Haha...

Then sat n sun gt tuition frm 9.30 till ard 3pm... Sat night still going for the PLAY with Jaz, Marcus, Yj, Elaine n jia... Should enjoy myself la.. With all 2e2'06 de friends... Sure can enjoy de :))

Monday going back sch for Lit de extra lessons... Sian de lor....

And will be going k box again... haha... With who?? I dun wanna say.. BUt I needa go find $$$ 1st.. Cos after trs day then no $$$ le... Sob.. Haha.. Buy too much presents for trs le... Haha...

KK la... That's enough for today le... Guess I muz be mad to updae my blog so many times a day.. Haha.. Bye///

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.