I love today!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:55 PM
Woots... I love today!!! School's celebration is quite alright... Met Miaoning, Peggy n Yihui outside the school... Actually wanna go k box with them de.... But they wanna go 2 - 7 de then I no $$$ so change my plans again lor... I went serangoon gardens for lunch with Mr Zul , Ms Vee, Frederick, Dominic, 2 other librarians & Ah Boon... Very Fun Lor... We played lots of pranks on Dominic... Haha..
Then ard 12++ almost 1pm... Sebast msg me saying that he dismiss le...So we took 315 back to serangoon central.. BUt I drop before that n met Sebast at e bus-stop...Then we went back together... Met Ms Huang at the entrance.. Cos she's my senior... Haha... After Ms Huang left, I went back to find Sebast and we went everywhere together... Lots of ppl mistaken that we are together as in we are a pair.....We to also very lazy to say anything.. So juz let them say lor... We stayed there until 4pm.. Then he accompany me to central.. Then he went home frm e bus-stop there... Woots...
It's really very fun today... I lazy to say everything so I might have missed out some stuffs... haha...
Bye///
Then ard 12++ almost 1pm... Sebast msg me saying that he dismiss le...So we took 315 back to serangoon central.. BUt I drop before that n met Sebast at e bus-stop...Then we went back together... Met Ms Huang at the entrance.. Cos she's my senior... Haha... After Ms Huang left, I went back to find Sebast and we went everywhere together... Lots of ppl mistaken that we are together as in we are a pair.....We to also very lazy to say anything.. So juz let them say lor... We stayed there until 4pm.. Then he accompany me to central.. Then he went home frm e bus-stop there... Woots...
It's really very fun today... I lazy to say everything so I might have missed out some stuffs... haha...
Bye///