Quitting...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:23 PM
Yahoo!!! I found a new online game frm e show KO ONE n X-Family... I juz got my account yesterday and started playing today... Although the game is a little childish.. But it really requires skills to level up... I'm at level 2 now.. Still trying to figure out how to play... Haha...
I'm really tired of SLC le... On the verge of quitting... Still considering la.. But If Zi HAo quit I sure quit one... They really a little too much lor... Everything push to our IT group.. Everything call us do one... I had enough le lor... If they push some more projects over I sure quit one... Haha..
Anyone wanna join me in the online game pls go d/l wor... I want ppl to accompany me to play... Today the 1st episode of X-Family is being shown on Taiwan GTV now.. Hopefully tmr can watch it on youtube le... I really anticipate the show... How I wish I can watch it now.. But ppstream can't find the channel.. So Sianz... Have to wait till tmr le...
Kk la.. I going off line soon le... If not later play the online game then com lag le... Haha.. Bye///
I'm really tired of SLC le... On the verge of quitting... Still considering la.. But If Zi HAo quit I sure quit one... They really a little too much lor... Everything push to our IT group.. Everything call us do one... I had enough le lor... If they push some more projects over I sure quit one... Haha..
Anyone wanna join me in the online game pls go d/l wor... I want ppl to accompany me to play... Today the 1st episode of X-Family is being shown on Taiwan GTV now.. Hopefully tmr can watch it on youtube le... I really anticipate the show... How I wish I can watch it now.. But ppstream can't find the channel.. So Sianz... Have to wait till tmr le...
Kk la.. I going off line soon le... If not later play the online game then com lag le... Haha.. Bye///