Haiz... I'm back to the old me...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:47 PM
Yea... Hols are gonna be over soon... Today last day le... And I've found how horrible I've gotten... haha...
Yep... I'm back to the old me... The one who slacks whenever possible and copy homework that I don't feel like doing... I was doing less of that when the school ends... BUt I'm now back to square one... Haiz... have to work harder le... Hopefully when i get back to school tmr, I can kick this bad habit off... My aim for the end of the yr --> to get into top 10 in calss
That's why I needa work harder.. And.. It's three weeks to EOY exams... So muz work even more harder...2 time of what I'm working now...
It's sian de lor.. My ear piece spoil again... Now no time to go buy it... So have to go without my mp4 for a few days... Sob...
I had changed my blog add... Only told 2 ppl abt it.. should I tell the others?? I guess not... Juz keep this blog as a secret between we 3 bah.. Haha... When it's time to let the others know I'll do so... But for the time being... Let this blog be a place for me to vent my anger or stuff lyk that... Even I scold ppl also no one in school knows.. Haha..
Yep... I'm back to the old me... The one who slacks whenever possible and copy homework that I don't feel like doing... I was doing less of that when the school ends... BUt I'm now back to square one... Haiz... have to work harder le... Hopefully when i get back to school tmr, I can kick this bad habit off... My aim for the end of the yr --> to get into top 10 in calss
That's why I needa work harder.. And.. It's three weeks to EOY exams... So muz work even more harder...2 time of what I'm working now...
It's sian de lor.. My ear piece spoil again... Now no time to go buy it... So have to go without my mp4 for a few days... Sob...
I had changed my blog add... Only told 2 ppl abt it.. should I tell the others?? I guess not... Juz keep this blog as a secret between we 3 bah.. Haha... When it's time to let the others know I'll do so... But for the time being... Let this blog be a place for me to vent my anger or stuff lyk that... Even I scold ppl also no one in school knows.. Haha..