Stupid ppstream...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:01 PM
Stupid ppstream...This few days the connection is very bad... Can't get to watch my X-FAMILY in peace.. Today also can't... BUt caught quite a bit of it... Tmr then watch e full one on youtube... I'm so happy today!!!!! My darling Aaron Yan aka Meng Zhu aka Zhi Wu is coming out on Monday!!!! I can't wait!!!! How I wish tmr is monday!!! Haha...

Second thing of the day... I'm going China with the school during my dec hols!!! By hook or by crook I'm going... Unless I can't get selected la... We'll be going Shanghai, Hangzhou and I think Suzhou... My 3+2 biscuit, Here I come!!!! Haha...

Exams timetable are out... Gonna be having exams starting frm 2 oct till 10 oct...I'm ending my exams on Chun's b'day.. Haha..

Today went coolzone... Went to get my PLAY mag... COLOUR mag haven arrive yet.. Ordered a Hongkong Watsons de Mineral water.. Cos gt my darling Aaron's face... Haha.. And I need a more nornal bottle to bring to school instead of the 56 or frh bing zhen bottle... This one seems more appropriate... But needa wait la... sob... I'm still waiting for my X-FAMILY OST.. Cos last week de batch also not signed by my darling Aaron... Hope this week he'll go the auto session la...

kk.. I wanna go watch my videos on youtube le... Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.