Stranger....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:35 PM
Yep... Guess I seldom talk abt my family here... Here's a post to talk abt smth that happen almost 10 years ago... I was really young then... I juz remembered that my godfather was fighting and arguing with my 3rd uncle over some matters... They were really fierce than... I was so afraid of the scene that I went to hide in my room... And that was the last time I saw my godfather... Till now... I only can say that I only had blurred images of my godfather...Heard from my mum that he really dote on me lots when I was young...
And guess what?? I think I saw him yesterday night with my godmum, coming over to fetch my godbrother home as I bring him to the pavement to meet them... I didn't know who he was then... He was like a stranger to me... Until, when I turn back to walk home, then I heard him ask my godmum "Who's that??" My godmum replied " Chew Yeong (That's me) lor"
Then, I realise that that person standing beside her is my godfather.. Lol... Only can say that I'm slow... Haha
And guess what?? I think I saw him yesterday night with my godmum, coming over to fetch my godbrother home as I bring him to the pavement to meet them... I didn't know who he was then... He was like a stranger to me... Until, when I turn back to walk home, then I heard him ask my godmum "Who's that??" My godmum replied " Chew Yeong (That's me) lor"
Then, I realise that that person standing beside her is my godfather.. Lol... Only can say that I'm slow... Haha