I miss my darling computer:))
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
3:01 PM
Yesterday one whole day neva touch my computer.. Went coolzone yesterday... It's so crowded there lor... I collected my stuff then went off le.. No time to chat with Irene cos I going chalet yesterday night... Went home change then set off to my cousin's chalet le.. She's celebrating her 21st B'day... Also not say that fun lor.. Cos I dun really interact with those cousins.. Then the topic they are chatting abt I all dun understand de... So it's quite sian there.. Except for mum bringing us to play the arcade.. The only fun time I had there... Haha...
Today was juz a boring day to clear my hw... Then I went to get my hair cut... It's now not that think and it's shorter.. I juz like it this way:) I'm gonna change my waterbottle for school tmr... See who will notice abt the change.. Haha... My bottle is getting smaller...
kk.. I gtg.. Maybe will post again tonight... Bye
Today was juz a boring day to clear my hw... Then I went to get my hair cut... It's now not that think and it's shorter.. I juz like it this way:) I'm gonna change my waterbottle for school tmr... See who will notice abt the change.. Haha... My bottle is getting smaller...
kk.. I gtg.. Maybe will post again tonight... Bye