Updates...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:03 PM
Yea.. This is juz a post to update on what had happened this few days...
Sat...
Went out at night to watch the SinagPOPera with Jaz, Owen, Marcus, Elle n yj... Quite enjoy myself near the end to the event.. But wasn't in good mood earlier... Dunno why.. Maybe cos I had waited for Owen and Marcus bah.. Cos I hate waiting for ppl... Esp guys... When is there a time that girls have to wait for guys??? Then during the musical, a guy sitting behind me kept on kicking my chair... So irritating... that causes my mood to be worst... BUt got cheered up my Jaz as we went for suppe and on e way home... Didn't noe tt guys can can be that caring and gentlemen until what he did that day.. It made me realise that there are still gentlemens on earth... Haha...
Mon...
Went back for Lit extra classes... Then completed almost half of my hols hw... Tmr then continue the rest... Watched High School Musical 2... Quite nice.. But the songs not as nice as the 1st version... Painted my nails near to mid-night... It's now blue in colour :p
Tues...
Went out with Karmen, my ex-classmate... She say she almost couldn't recognise me.. I was thinking then.. Did I change that much?? She said even my voice change... Well.. I really didn't noe... Chatted abt stuff as we went bugis to shop... Bought a dress for myself.. Then it's like I've almost spent all my money.. Haha... After that we parted at Dohby Gaut station... Cos I had a change of plans and went down to coolzone...
Went there.. Ask abt my X-FAMILY OST..And was told that they had split the autographed OSt to 2 sets... One set is already signed... Another set is waiting for this weekend to get it signed... Hopefully Aaron will go for that Auto session... If not the OST will not have his signature... Sob... So I'll still have to wait... Estimated price of it will be ard $28 - $29 dollars... But Mine is autographed version.. So that'll be an additional charge of $10... I've paid $20 deposit so no needa pay that much when the OST arrive... The earliest it'll arrive will be next Fri or Sat.. I'm waiting...
Stayed there for one and a half hrs before i leave.. told Irene that i'm free during my nov. hols... So hope that i'll get to work then.. haha... Coolzone is really my 2nd home... Woots...
**I'm anticipating Friday... Gonna go K Box..Can't go coolzone after that cos Irene not at the shop... She going KL.. Then 1st Oct till 14 Oct she's gonna go LA.. Muz take note of the dates... then remind myself not to go down then.. Cos i don't really trust the info of the part-timer.. She like everything dunno de.. Haha...
Sat...
Went out at night to watch the SinagPOPera with Jaz, Owen, Marcus, Elle n yj... Quite enjoy myself near the end to the event.. But wasn't in good mood earlier... Dunno why.. Maybe cos I had waited for Owen and Marcus bah.. Cos I hate waiting for ppl... Esp guys... When is there a time that girls have to wait for guys??? Then during the musical, a guy sitting behind me kept on kicking my chair... So irritating... that causes my mood to be worst... BUt got cheered up my Jaz as we went for suppe and on e way home... Didn't noe tt guys can can be that caring and gentlemen until what he did that day.. It made me realise that there are still gentlemens on earth... Haha...
Mon...
Went back for Lit extra classes... Then completed almost half of my hols hw... Tmr then continue the rest... Watched High School Musical 2... Quite nice.. But the songs not as nice as the 1st version... Painted my nails near to mid-night... It's now blue in colour :p
Tues...
Went out with Karmen, my ex-classmate... She say she almost couldn't recognise me.. I was thinking then.. Did I change that much?? She said even my voice change... Well.. I really didn't noe... Chatted abt stuff as we went bugis to shop... Bought a dress for myself.. Then it's like I've almost spent all my money.. Haha... After that we parted at Dohby Gaut station... Cos I had a change of plans and went down to coolzone...
Went there.. Ask abt my X-FAMILY OST..And was told that they had split the autographed OSt to 2 sets... One set is already signed... Another set is waiting for this weekend to get it signed... Hopefully Aaron will go for that Auto session... If not the OST will not have his signature... Sob... So I'll still have to wait... Estimated price of it will be ard $28 - $29 dollars... But Mine is autographed version.. So that'll be an additional charge of $10... I've paid $20 deposit so no needa pay that much when the OST arrive... The earliest it'll arrive will be next Fri or Sat.. I'm waiting...
Stayed there for one and a half hrs before i leave.. told Irene that i'm free during my nov. hols... So hope that i'll get to work then.. haha... Coolzone is really my 2nd home... Woots...
**I'm anticipating Friday... Gonna go K Box..Can't go coolzone after that cos Irene not at the shop... She going KL.. Then 1st Oct till 14 Oct she's gonna go LA.. Muz take note of the dates... then remind myself not to go down then.. Cos i don't really trust the info of the part-timer.. She like everything dunno de.. Haha...