I'm back =)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:16 PM
Wahaha... SlowMotiOn WuLAbAhaH~~~~
Lol... This mad woman here is too madly in love with X-Family that she can just turn mad anywhere.. Haha... Yep... I very long neva update my blog liao... Now having exams.. But I found this break in between and take it as a chance to come here and chat... Haha...
I'm a bit zi lian nowadays... Took photos of myself to share... And as I've promised.. The photo of my completed jigsaw puzzle is gonna appear here too!!!

Aww.. I'm disfugured... Cos erm.. It's itchy... Then I scratch... Then it ended up like this:'( But it's recovering le...

Yep... this is the zi lian me.. Taking a photo of myself as we are on the way to my cousin's chalet... This is before my face got disfigured:p

Yep... This is my birthday present that I have to fix myeslf... It's so hard to fix lor... But I completed it within 2 weeks... Anyone wants it?? I can sell it off... Cos till now i still can't find a place to hang it and I still haven buy the frame!!! Anyone wants it?? Prices can be fixed...
This is my autographed X-family lyrics book... Their signautures are soooo nice.... All got draw my favourite shape -- heart shape except for dadong who drew a star instead... but it's still nice!!!
Yep.. That's the pics I had.. Will upload more next time... And I'm really dying of stress recently... I needa go de-stress after exams... Who wanna go shopping with me?? Anywher also can... I wanna go splurge and have fun!!! Splurge is of cos at coolzone... Will go there one nice day after my exams to do so... Haha... As for have fun... Jie... When are we going K BOX??? I dunno how to get to CCK la....
Lol... This mad woman here is too madly in love with X-Family that she can just turn mad anywhere.. Haha... Yep... I very long neva update my blog liao... Now having exams.. But I found this break in between and take it as a chance to come here and chat... Haha...
I'm a bit zi lian nowadays... Took photos of myself to share... And as I've promised.. The photo of my completed jigsaw puzzle is gonna appear here too!!!

Aww.. I'm disfugured... Cos erm.. It's itchy... Then I scratch... Then it ended up like this:'( But it's recovering le...

Yep... this is the zi lian me.. Taking a photo of myself as we are on the way to my cousin's chalet... This is before my face got disfigured:p

Yep... This is my birthday present that I have to fix myeslf... It's so hard to fix lor... But I completed it within 2 weeks... Anyone wants it?? I can sell it off... Cos till now i still can't find a place to hang it and I still haven buy the frame!!! Anyone wants it?? Prices can be fixed...
This is my autographed X-family lyrics book... Their signautures are soooo nice.... All got draw my favourite shape -- heart shape except for dadong who drew a star instead... but it's still nice!!!Yep.. That's the pics I had.. Will upload more next time... And I'm really dying of stress recently... I needa go de-stress after exams... Who wanna go shopping with me?? Anywher also can... I wanna go splurge and have fun!!! Splurge is of cos at coolzone... Will go there one nice day after my exams to do so... Haha... As for have fun... Jie... When are we going K BOX??? I dunno how to get to CCK la....