Exams are over!!!! Yipee!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:06 PM
Yea... Finally finish EOY exams le... But still dunno how i fare... Juz got a feeling that I didn't do quite well... Sob... Cried on the way home after physics paper... Think no one saw it bah... So sad lor... Didn't finish the paper... Think I did quite badly for that...

X-Family is getting more and more interesting!!!! I really can't wait for tmr's episode... That show can really change my mood for the day... I'm still now a little into the show... Muz get out of it quickly... If not i'll turn siao siao de... haha...

After so many months... I still feel that I'm not as strong as I seem to be.. I'm always puttign on a brace front... Who will know how I am at home... Who will really know how I feel?? It's really no one... I have to hide my feelings... Showing everything out will just allow all of you to see my shortcomings... Eversince I started studying in Sec 1.. I've told myself to hide... But there's times I really can't take it anymore... Maybe I'm thinking too much... But things really can't get back to what it is in the past... No matter how hard i tried... I still can't get back the feelings I have in the past... I cherished what we have now... But I don't think we all cherished the came thing....

GuessI better stop chatting before I get too emotional again... Cya//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.