Mad ppl... BIG MOUTH!!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:43 PM
Yea... I know there's someone spreading that we stead juz because of today's incident... I juz wanna say.. UR MOUTH IS REALLY TOO BIG!!!!! HE COME AND MEET ME YOU ALSO WANNA GO SPREAD!!! YOU TOO FREE IS IT?? WHO ARE YOU TO DO THIS KIND OF THINGS??? I KNOW I ACT AS IF I DON'T CARE!!! BUT WHO KNOWS ACTUALLY HOW I FEEL???



How would you feel when there are ppl matchmaking you almost every other day???

How will you feel when you are being teased just because of some minor incidents???

You all feel that it's so fun but I don't... Between my friends, I find that it's alright.. Cos I know they won't go spread ard too much... BUT WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO GO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT THIS!!! YOUR MOUTH IS REALLY TOO BIG!!!! REFRAIN YOURSELF MAN!!! YOU ARE A GUY!!! NOT AN AUNTIE IN THE MARKET THAT GOSSIP WHOLE DAY LONG!!!



YEa... I'm hereby announcing to the world here that me, JOY LEE is still SINGLE but I'm NOT making myself AVAILABLE until my 'O's are over... SO get this clear.. And you better hope that this isn't know by everyone... You are just asking for trouble if that happens...



I'm trying to crub my anger so tha ti'll not scold any rude words out... But don't you ever test my patience....

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.