Breakdown...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:35 PM
Well... Got back alsmost all my papers le... Maths, add maths and chinese got A1s.. The rest are all 55 n below... Dun wanna specify my marks la... Flunk geog AGAIN.... Sob...
Had very high expectations for myself.. And my parents had high expectations on me as i'm the one among my siblings that can get good results... Juz told my mum abt my sciences results... She's lyk blaming me for watching tv and playing com during exams to get such bad results... Scolding and scolding me for it.. IT's not my fault lor... I really studied hard this time... And no matter how I study, I also need time to relax..
How come she can't understand it?? SHe only know how to ask why my results are only 50+++... Why can't I get 70 and above for every subject... She think I don't want my results to be that good?? But I've already tried my best... Told her that the whole class results also not good... BUt she told me not to compare woth the class...What the hell is this?? Since the whole class didn't do well, how can I do well??
Brokedown during PE today... I cried... The expectations you all are giving me are giving me lots of stress... When I knew that I can't meet that expectations, I will disappoint you all... I als ofeel sad de lor... Had tried to stop myself frm crying ever since I've got my phy paper which was on tuesday... Till this morning, I really can't take it le... I had to let my tears flow... Don't you know how hard it is to surpress all your feelings?? When you are actually feeling down but you still have to act as if nth had happened?? I can't really let out my feelings in school... I can't let ppl know that I'm weak... I needa be strong... BUt can I really do that?? I really don't know how long can I hide all these feelings... There's this first brokedown, there'll sure be a second one.. I can't take it le... I trying to hide my tears... Next time if you see me alone.. Better talk to be... I'll feel better that way...
Don't let me be alone... I afraid I can't hide my tears that long alone....
Had very high expectations for myself.. And my parents had high expectations on me as i'm the one among my siblings that can get good results... Juz told my mum abt my sciences results... She's lyk blaming me for watching tv and playing com during exams to get such bad results... Scolding and scolding me for it.. IT's not my fault lor... I really studied hard this time... And no matter how I study, I also need time to relax..
How come she can't understand it?? SHe only know how to ask why my results are only 50+++... Why can't I get 70 and above for every subject... She think I don't want my results to be that good?? But I've already tried my best... Told her that the whole class results also not good... BUt she told me not to compare woth the class...What the hell is this?? Since the whole class didn't do well, how can I do well??
Brokedown during PE today... I cried... The expectations you all are giving me are giving me lots of stress... When I knew that I can't meet that expectations, I will disappoint you all... I als ofeel sad de lor... Had tried to stop myself frm crying ever since I've got my phy paper which was on tuesday... Till this morning, I really can't take it le... I had to let my tears flow... Don't you know how hard it is to surpress all your feelings?? When you are actually feeling down but you still have to act as if nth had happened?? I can't really let out my feelings in school... I can't let ppl know that I'm weak... I needa be strong... BUt can I really do that?? I really don't know how long can I hide all these feelings... There's this first brokedown, there'll sure be a second one.. I can't take it le... I trying to hide my tears... Next time if you see me alone.. Better talk to be... I'll feel better that way...
Don't let me be alone... I afraid I can't hide my tears that long alone....