Woots... I love my weekends:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 7:41 PM
I lyk very long neva update my blog le... Wanna update on what happen this few days, starting frm Sunday...

Sunday 14/10

Went K Box to celebrate Jie's birthday... Sang 2 - 5pm.. But I left earlier cos gt some stuff of my own at night... But we took pics before I leave... And I really enjoyed myself...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

From left : Miaoning, Peggy, Jie and me


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday 15/10

Was suppose to go bowling with jia, xy and sb... Then later in the afternoon then go coolzone de... BUt the bowling alley was full.. Then we were lazy to wait... So we went K box instead... Then only members can enjoy the privilege of 5++, I signed up to be member... Next time can go 2 - 7 for K student le.. Yeah! Was suppose to sing frm 2 - 5.. But we sang till 5.45 still no one wanna come give us the bill.. So we requested for the bill as xy needa go le.. Ordered another 2 cup of drink to make e bill $50 for a lucky dip.. Won a $50 travel voucher... Who wanna go travel can ask e voucher frm me wor... It's so fun there when there's a guy to sing duet with you.. But when the songs that you wanna sing and the guy doesn't know... It' really spoils the fun... But I still enjoyed myself... Suaning ppl and getting suan-ed at times... Haha...

Tuesday 16/10

Got back some EOY papers... So was quite sad abt e results... But there's one thing that made me happy now... FRH is coming for 933 jin qu jiang... I swear I going for the XING GUANG DA DAO... I wanna go see my 4 darlings... Wonder if my darling Arron coming not... His leg dunno well le ma... Hope to see him.. I wan hear them sing!!! They rock my world man!!! I now wanna go look for more info le... Cya//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.