Enjoyable??

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:44 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Went shopping yesterday with jia and meixuan... walked from plaza singapura to hereen... then ate at "Village"... Which is where we took these photos... Nice??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went to "Village" on my last birthday celebration with my cousin and his gf... Remember there was once I put my msn dp as someone feeding me food?? That Pic was taken at "Village"... Same shop, I ordered the same food... But.. The feeling is different le... Gor is not there to dote on me le... I'm also big le.. Can't always tag along when he go out... He got his own life ma...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Find the bears familiar?? I admit.. It's a bit dark... But that's the best I can do le... Pity the shop owner... We 3 were standing at the shop, taking photos then went off le... Neva buy anything...

Yep.. Went coolzone to collect Meixuan's present after that.. Only manage to collect part of it... Since Monday no school.. And Irene is back.. I'm gonna go back to look for the missing present :p

Today... Got back PE theory de results... 29/40.. Got A for PE... Haha... I didn't even study lor :p Also got back chinese... That kind of result... It's as good as fail to me lor... I have high expectations for chinese... Though ppl say that it's good enough, but I feel that it's not up to my standard.. Really feel like crying when I get home... I'm always surpressing my feelings in school... BUt in the end didn't cry la... Cos I too depress le.. Then fall asleep when I was thinking abt what went wrong...

Yesterday's X-FAMILY was so sad lor... Can't help but feel sad for them too... Gui Long is gone all of a sudden... I miss his arrogance and his creepy laughter... Xiong-ge also gone le... The show is so wierd without these main characters... Sob...

Pardon me for this kind of short and no linkage post.. I'm really feeling too down to get everything proper... Sry la...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.