DANSON @ S'pore
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:15 PM
DANSON COMING S'PORE ON 16th & 17TH NOV!!!! I STILL DON'T HAVE THE FLIGHT DETAILS!!! WILL UPDATE WHEN I'VE GOT THE INFO!!!!!
But, now what I have is his schedule when he is in S'pore :
His schedule on 16 Nov:
1) Interview @ 93.3fm
Time : 10pm
His schedule on 17 Nov:
1) Danson Autograph Session
Date: 17 nov 2007
Time: 4pm
Venue: Suntec City Fountain
there will be a photo shoot with him for the lucky fans.
Limit to 5 fans onii .
Listen to YES933fm from 12 nov to 16 nov, xian ge ji yi
2) PSC Nite
date : 17 Nov 2007
Time 8pm
Venue: Mediacorp
I have confirmed to get 10 tix for it... I've already book 4 tix for myself... Still asking my friends if anyone want.. But should have ard 3 -4 extra tix!!! Anyone ned tix can ask... But might have to pay a bit... It's free seating de... We will be allowed to be seated in the theatre at ard 6.45pm... But it's hard to get good seats when we are trying to rush there after the auto session. HELP!!! What should I do??? Haha
But, now what I have is his schedule when he is in S'pore :
His schedule on 16 Nov:
1) Interview @ 93.3fm
Time : 10pm
His schedule on 17 Nov:
1) Danson Autograph Session
Date: 17 nov 2007
Time: 4pm
Venue: Suntec City Fountain
there will be a photo shoot with him for the lucky fans.
Limit to 5 fans onii .
Listen to YES933fm from 12 nov to 16 nov, xian ge ji yi
2) PSC Nite
date : 17 Nov 2007
Time 8pm
Venue: Mediacorp
I have confirmed to get 10 tix for it... I've already book 4 tix for myself... Still asking my friends if anyone want.. But should have ard 3 -4 extra tix!!! Anyone ned tix can ask... But might have to pay a bit... It's free seating de... We will be allowed to be seated in the theatre at ard 6.45pm... But it's hard to get good seats when we are trying to rush there after the auto session. HELP!!! What should I do??? Haha