Argh... this spoils my mood for they day...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:11 PM
http://www.xanga.com/elodieliu.. This webbie spoils my mood for the day!!! SHE INSULTED FAHRENHEIT!!!!!! WTF!!!!!
OK... This is juz a post full of pics... So enjoy:)
On the way to Sheena's performance:)
After dismissal... En n Sheena
En, Sheena, Ting, Remus

Sheena and Ting
This was the cake we bought for jia...
The 2 November birthday gals:)
Let you all guess... Who is this baby??
Took those photos myself frm the old photographs..
So they might be a bit blur:p
Who is this??
Any Idea??
Let you all guess.. I'm not gonna say... haha
I juz took this today... My new hairstyle... Haha
note: there's still no more extra info abt Danson's trip to S'pore... Will update if there's other info... Or if someone noe anything about it... Please leave me a taggie... Thanks...
OK... This is juz a post full of pics... So enjoy:)
On the way to Sheena's performance:)
After dismissal... En n Sheena
En, Sheena, Ting, Remus
Sheena and Ting
This was the cake we bought for jia...
The 2 November birthday gals:)
Let you all guess... Who is this baby??
Took those photos myself frm the old photographs..
So they might be a bit blur:p
Who is this??
Any Idea??
Let you all guess.. I'm not gonna say... haha
I juz took this today... My new hairstyle... Hahanote: there's still no more extra info abt Danson's trip to S'pore... Will update if there's other info... Or if someone noe anything about it... Please leave me a taggie... Thanks...