Lalalala... Tired... Tired....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:30 PM
Yea... I very long neva update le :P

Yesterday Jie came over to have a look at my collection of magazines, pictorial books and etc... Lol... Her eyes are very dry after that... Cos too many books le... haha...

I'm working @ e school bookshop this few days... But still sleep very late at night, and wake up very early in e morning... I'm always feeling sleepy after dinner... Dunno why.. haha... Today while working, there's lots of ppl who came to accompany me... In e morning, there's Jia n Eileen... Ard 11 plus then there's Valerie n Yuin Hwei... Thanks ppl for accompanying me... I really very sianz today... Went coolzone in the afternoon... Went to consign stuff la.. Muz also say a very very big thank you to MR NG... Thanks for bringing those bottles back frm Taiwan!!! I really appreciate that!!

Paiseh if you all dun understand a single thing in this post... I really too tired le... Though I juz woke up, But i'm still feeling sleepy.. Might be sprouting nonsense her... haha... Kk... Dun talk so much le... Cos I won't noe wad I'm saying :P

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.