Busy busy... Clumsy clumsy...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:25 PM
Yea.. I've not updated here for quite some time... Anyway.. It's time to countdown again... 12 more days before my idol, renfu is coming to s'pore for star awards.. He's gonna come wif 5566.. It's time to get high again.. Hope their flight will be in the afternoon.. then I can go fetch them... If morning then can't help... Cos might have to work... Not only them coming... Xiaozhu, 183 club n Kim Jeong Hoon also coming... So many shuai-ge.. I'm drooling le... haha...
Very long neva see or hear news abt 5566 le... Maybe tt's because i'm a little too into my darling that group le... But I'm still happy to hear that 5566 are coming... I really miss them... But I wonder if their popularity will still be the same... Cos they lyk ard 1 yr neva come le ma...
Now... It's time to update on what happen this few days... Well... Saw wilber pan on psc nite last sat... Ok la... Quite handsome... But yuzhe is still better than him... And my dar sure is the best... Haha...
OKay... Nov is over... It's now time to start on my hols assignments... Haha.. I've really slacked for a long time.. Lol
Here's smth for you all to think abt... What does 墙壁 眼睛 膝盖 means?? Guess.. Ans will be out if response is good... Haha
Very long neva see or hear news abt 5566 le... Maybe tt's because i'm a little too into my darling that group le... But I'm still happy to hear that 5566 are coming... I really miss them... But I wonder if their popularity will still be the same... Cos they lyk ard 1 yr neva come le ma...
Now... It's time to update on what happen this few days... Well... Saw wilber pan on psc nite last sat... Ok la... Quite handsome... But yuzhe is still better than him... And my dar sure is the best... Haha...
OKay... Nov is over... It's now time to start on my hols assignments... Haha.. I've really slacked for a long time.. Lol
Here's smth for you all to think abt... What does 墙壁 眼睛 膝盖 means?? Guess.. Ans will be out if response is good... Haha