Haiz... I'm stuck in between both groups...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:26 PM
It's so fun today... Was having a family gathering cum post christmas n new yr celebration... Had some cooking time where we cook our own food for lunch, then we played lots of games... And there's games with water n water balloons too.. So all of us were drenched through out by the end of the whole celebration... SO Fun and memorable=)

When I came back, jie told me abt e news tt frh go 'qiang sheng' 5566.. Joking that hope the other boybands that also release albums with hem won't only sell 5566 copies... That's what my dar said... Omg la... Dar dar pls watch your mouth... Don't anyhow speak and think before you speak... It's not good to offend the fans of either group.. If not they will be scolding and criticising both team online... It's not good to start a cross fire for that...

I juz hope that this matter won't be enlarged into a bigger matter by the media... I like both groups as much... If I decide to defend any of the groups, then i'll seem to be lyk liking a group more than the other... I'm stuck in between this two groups, and siding either one would offend the other... So, i juz hope that this matter will subside and not blow into a bigger one...

Haiz... Dar.. Pls la... I beg you.. Watch what you say ok?? And 5566, pls do not get fed up becos of tt... I love both groups as much and don't wish you all to fight against each other...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.